I hate to write article about “make money now” blog posts as it creates a sense of money making expectation. If you are internet marketer, a blogger, even a beginner then you already having knowledge about how to make money online.
What’s new about it, there are many ways to earn money online from selling ads, affiliate marketing, e-books, freelance writing, designing, podcasting, consulting, coding, etc.
The new idea of this article is to highlight some of the most popular online income streams. Please don’t expect from my site overnight success. The thing is very creating an income stream online requires a hard work, patience, and some money too.(Also See: PPC Advertising Sites for Online Work)
If you are a new and absolutely clueless about from where to start then this article will help you to kick-start (and that’s the new idea too). If you are have any trouble with any of the options, just leave a comment below and I will answer you my best resource to help you.
Are you having a website or a blog? If yes, then selling your advertisements is the most easiest way to earn money online. Since there are many ad networks on the Internet, make sure to choose the best ad network to maximize the revenue.
If you can generate or create your own new products then it’s the best way to earn money because by this you’re actually building a new passive income stream online. You can also use your blog or website for marketing your own products so that peoples will buy it when they’re convinced.(Also See: How to make money with Facebook Ads within One Week)
Advertising networks can be Cost Per Click-CPC, Cost Per Mille-CPM, or Cost Per Action-CPA. CPC network pays you every time whenever user clicks on your ads and the amount you’ll get is determined by the your network advertiser. Now a Cost Per Mile network or simply a Cost Per Impression network pays for every 1,000 page views. If CPM pays $1 for every 1,000 page views, then you’ll get $30 if the number of page views a month is 30,000.
Now I’m going to provide you list some of the most popular ad networks in each different category.
Cost Per Click-CPC Ad Networks
Cost Per Mille-CPM Ad Networks
- Advertising.com (by AOL.com)
- Casale Media
- Burst Media
- Tribal Fusion
- Technorati Media
- ValueClick Media
In-Image Ad Networks
Cost Per Action -CPA Affiliate Networks
Cost Per Sale -CPS Affiliate Networks
Sell Text Links
Start Your Newsletter
- MailChimp - design a template and send email marketing campaigns.
Are You A Freelance Writer?
Earn Money by Sharing & Creating Videos
- YouTube Partner Program - Upload your video on YouTube and earn money from your ads.
- Dailymotion Publisher - Share Dailymotion videos on your own websites, blogs and social profiles and get a commission of their advertising revenue.
- Break - You can make money up to $500 if your Video is featured on Break.com homepage.
- Vimeo - Make money sharing your videos on Vimeo. (Also See: How to make money with Facebook Ads within One Week)
Click Photos? Sell Your Photos & Graphics!
- Clarity.fm - If you're an expert or perfect in some field and you want to give expert advice, you can charge for your advice seeking users by the minute.
Be A Tacher
Be A something Tester
- uTest - uTest compensates testers for approved reports they submit.
- UserTesting.com - This will pays you up to $5-15 per test to evaluate websites' usability and clarity.
Sell Your Domain Names
- Quirky - Got any innovative new idea? You can sell it now on Quirky and earn money.
- Etsy - Sell all things handmade, supplies and vintage.
Create your Online Store